We are pleased to present the latest construction update from the site of One Wolstenholme Square as at END Sept 2016.
The developer has reported that work has been going at good pace at the construction site of One Wolstenholme Square. The main contractor has been appointed and, to date, work that has been done revolve mostly around the main structure. These include substructures, foundations and steel frames as well as the set up of site offices and facilities.
The Epicentre of History & Culture
Imagine being at the centre of a quaint and cultural city bustling with life and steeped in history…Welcome to Wolstenholme Place, the latest £40 million development in the most desirable postcode in Liverpool.
Located five minutes away from the city’s attractions and top university campuses, Wolstenholme Place comprises a selection of studio and one-bedroom residential apartments with a panoramic view of the Liverpool skyline and the remarkable World Heritage Waterfront.
Liverpool is one largest economies in the UK, and home to half a million people, some of the UK’s top universities, football clubs (Liverpool FC & Everton FC), a staggering student population of over 53,000 and, of course, The Beatles!
– Prime location, prime rental market right in the city centre
– 8% nett yield guaranteed for 3 years
– Demand for housing from more than 53,000 students
– Projected return of 9% nett after year 3
– Thriving rental market
– Rental returns outpace London (source: HSBC)
– Exit to property market
– Fully furnished
– Fully managed by professional management company
– Large studio and 1-bedroom apartments
– Located in the city centre
– Walking distance to One Liverpool, Albert Dock, Mersey River, convenience stores and F&B outlets.